Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help regarding 7505

rohit.baweja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just want 2 knw that one of my client has remove the IOS from master RSP which contains two slots. Slot0 caontains 20MB of flash memory & slot1 contains 16 MB of flash. RSP was boot from slot0 by default. But after removing the IOS the client is unable to load the IOS through TFTP. but can send any running or start-up config to TFTP.when i have chaecked this one then TFTP gives error when i try to load the "bin" file which is by default the extension of IOS Image.The error shown by TFTP is :

%error opening the TFTP(No such file or directory), even i m able to send the file on TFTP through router.Can somebody give me the directions regarding this??

Regards,

Rohit

3 Replies 3

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Rohit,

have you checked if the IOS file is in the working directory of your TFTP server ?

you may have the file in another directory this could explain why the router is able to use the TFTP server to upload files but it is not able to download the ios image.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Hi Giuslar,

I have installed in the same directory pload & i m able to upload & download other files as well except .bin extension.This is amazing behaviour shown by TFTP server.

Hello Rohit,

a "security feature ", what are you using ?

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: