cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc520 and voicemail question

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all. I have a question for you guys. Im about to do an upgrade on this uc520. The upgrade will include upgrading the CUE also. I have a license file that says on the download page its for NM-CUE, NM-?? and NM-?? (cant recall exactly what the last two were). My question is how, on the uc520, can I see what module it is using exactly? I know in CME you could see if there was a NM-CUE module or an AIM installed, but not sure how to tell on the UC520. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, the CUE on UC520 cannot use upgrade or installation files different from the UC520 complete software packages. That is, it cannot use the files for the AIM-CUE or other models.

hope it helps, please rate post if it does!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, the CUE on UC520 cannot use upgrade or installation files different from the UC520 complete software packages. That is, it cannot use the files for the AIM-CUE or other models.

hope it helps, please rate post if it does!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi John,

Like my friend Paolo nicely noted (+5 points Paolo :)

You will need to use the "special" files located here;

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/UC520

Hope this helps!

Rob

Ok, thats good to know. I have a related question at this point. I went into CCA to do the upgrade. When I try to update "All", it complains that either I dont have the right file or there is not enough space. I got this file from Cisco, and it does look like there is not enough space on the flash left. How do I go about resolving this issue if I need to do an upgrade? Should I just go delete files off the flash until there is enough space? I would have thought this CCA upgrade software thing would do that automatically. Any ideas?

Hi, yes it's lamentable the CCA cannot handle that itself. However, you can delete any file you want before upgrading. Or, you can locate which components you need to upgrade, and do that manually.

Thanks for the nice rating and good luck!

Thanks guys.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: