Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Report issue

cisco.madhab
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am using CCM5.1. I am using CDR for generating Call Report.I am generating the report regularly by Top N Duration option of User Report.

But I want the Daily Call Report short by Call Times.But there No Option for that.

Any body can help me to generate the Call Report on sort by Call Time.

also one more problem is there. When I am going to save the report there only PDF Format is there. But I want to save the report in Excel Format. is it possible through CDR?

Pls Help me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Madhab

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

sorry, in CAR what you see is what you get. reports cannot be changed nor customized.

we only provide export in PDF or CSV (excel can open CSV, but you cannot create xls files thru CAR), if you need enhanced reporting capabilities i recommend a 3rd party billing solution.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Dear HTH,

Thank you for reply.

Madhab

dear,

can u provide me some 3 rd party billing softwares....

is any free s/w?

You could try CallAccounting mate less than 1000 USD for unlimted users

http://www.callaccounting.ws/

You get a 2 week fully functioning free trial,and once thr trial is finishes you can still pull the reports off for your two week trial period so you can give evidence for business case to purchase etc.

It pulls its information from CDR and provides some excellent reporting and stats. And much much cheaper than say Tiger 2020

Thanks

Paul

Hi,

Most CDR applications will send completed CDR files on call completion not call set up. An example I have used is Tiger form a UK company @ Tigercomms.com. It has a fraud detection app. which you can configure to send alerts based on dialled number. However it only will do it on a completed call record.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Muhammad

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Please write me email, I can help you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: