Views
Helpful
Replies

missing pseudowire-class in 1801

lajoe.aal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure client-initiated l2tp on my 1801 box, but I don't have pseudowire-class on the general config help menu...

Does anyone know why I don't have pseudowire-class in my global config?

[Cisco 1801/IOS 12.4(15)T7]

[image c180x-broadband-mz.124-15.T7.bin]

Thank you

LAJoe

6 Replies 6

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

LAJoe,

You need Advanced IP Services, Advanced Enterprise Services, SP services or Enterprise Services feature set.

The IP broadband feature set is too basic for this service.

HTH,

__

Edison.

Hi Edison

I hear what you are saying.

However, when I look up my image in the CFN (Cisco Feature Navigator site - http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp) I see that "L2TP Client Initiated Tunneling" is listed for the Broadband feature set.

Any ideas? Maybe a typo?

LAJoe

LAJoe,

Thanks for posting the intended feature and you are right. I was looking under another feature and it provided the information I posted.

I will be curious if you were to upgrade to the recommended feature set and the command is available.

I don't have a 1800 router around so I can't test for you.

__

Edison.

Hi,

I am trying to get the upgrade pack for my 1801 (FL1801-BB-AISK9= Cisco 1801 IP Broadband to Advanced IP Services Upgrade), so I should have the answer in a couple of days.

I will post here if this solves my problem.

Thank you again

LAJoe

Hi

jasoncoxlee
Level 1
Level 1

Was there ever a solution to this?

1841 running..

(C1841-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M12a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Also tried (EnterpriseServices), same version. 

Command either has been eliminated, or requires other config to be in place, it would seem. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card