cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am getting the following error when trying to change a vm account.

omgjames1
Level 1
Level 1

Error hr=0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED): failed to commit changes.

I have just set this server up and I am trying to work through all of the permission issues. Im sure thats what this is, but im not sure where to look.

Also, I moved my vm account to the new server for testing and left the other users on the old server until i am sure that I have all the bugs worked out. When ever somebody calls me after 4 rings it rolls over to the customer service group instead of rolling into my voicemail box, any thoughts?

thanks in advance

-J

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

first of all run PW again, make sure you have delegated control from all exchange boxes and wait until AD resyncs or restart the service and try again

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

James,

You may want to also check the application log at the time of the modification and see if any errors are thrown, chances are there will be.

For your second issue, you said you moved your VM account to the new server. This new server has a different voice mail pilot most likely. Therefore, double check your Voice Mail Profile configuration on your DN in CUCM. Make sure it's pointed to your new Unity server's pilot.

If its got the correct Voice Mail Profile configured, you may be hitting a call routing rule on your new Unity server that's being matched and sending you to the customer service call handler/user and is playing the greeting.

Those should give you a few starting points.

Brad

e_olthoff
Level 4
Level 4

I am also getting the Error hr=0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED): Failed to commit changes, when trying to change permissions in Unity. If anyone could shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it.