Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Viewer in CUC 7x

1st time using Cisco Unity Connection. Where is Call Viewer or its equivilent found?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

there is no call viewer or equivalent on CUC 7.x, this are all the available tools:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/CUC_2xTools.htm

EDIT: Rob you keep surprising me, had no idea they integrated the call viewer into RTMT on 7.x. keep learning from you =)

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi CCSI,

This is now under RTMT in UC 7.x;

Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool Administration Guide, Release 7.0(1)

Connection Port Monitor

Using the Port Monitor

This section describes how to use the Port Monitor for Cisco Unity Connection.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 In RTMT, in the Unity Connection menu, click Port Monitor.

The Port Monitor tab displays.

Step 2 In the Polling Rate field, accept the default or enter the number of seconds between updates in the data on the Port Monitor tab; then, click Set Polling Rate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note Setting a low polling rate may impact system performance.

Step 3 Click Start Polling.

The Port Monitor tab displays the status of all voice messaging ports on Cisco Unity Connection.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/rtmt_master/rtprtmn.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

EDIT: Hey Java, the feelings are mutual my friend!

Thks Rob, this is exactly what i needed

Hi CCSI,

You are most welcome!

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: