Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN-Virtual Office & DMVPN on same router

Dear

We have 3845 router where my 5 sites are connecting with DMVPN using OSPF as routing protocol.

I would Like to achive following

For my Employe who will going work from home

i Would like to configure EASY VPN Virtual office concept

I am having cisco 877 with 4 port and adsl card....

My employe will connect head office usng EASY VPN nad also we will connect one of the ip phone..

I dont want to distrub any setting of existing DMVPN ....

bUT I WANT TO TERMINATE MY EASY VPN TUNNEL ON SAME 3845 ROUTER

TO ACHIVE THIS WHT I NEED TO CONFIGUR ON 3845 ROUTER

PLS HELP ME OUT

7 Replies 7

Can u tell me one things I am using ospf routing protocol for DMVPN

is it i hve to make my 3845 as Esay vpn Server.and

my home user router esay vpn client...??

shld i have to use same ospf process ID for dmvpn and easy vpn ???

If your intention is to have that 3845 to accept ezvpn client connections then it has to be configured as ezvpn server as the link shows, OSPF will not pass along that ezvpn connection since it is a mulitcast setup.

Hi Find attached configuration

My easy vpn tunnel not established even my user not able to brows internet though my ADSL line connect with ISP getting proper public ip on dialor0

Attached config file for easy vpn router

tell me pls wht i dod wrong

If your router cannot go to internet then certainly it will not be able to connect to your EZVPN server.

Check whether it is able to ping 4.2.2.2 from the router and if you are then I will need to you tell me why the group for the ezvpn is named "2" and why the ip address of the server (peer) is 1.1.1.1?

my router getting public ip address from my ISP but my pc which is connected to vlan 1 is not able to go to internet ..

from router i am able to ping yahoo or google but from pc i am not ......

find attached config for my router...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: