cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrading the uc520

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

This is more of a continuation question from before, but in the upgrade of a uc520, in the CCA, it gives two choices (one to upgrade IOS and one for CUE). Does the IOS selection upgrade both the IOS of the router and the CME files?

4 Replies 4

The CCA upgrade should upgrade the entire CME, yes.

hth,

nick

I guess Im confused because the things I seem to be able to download are the following:

1. The whole package, which includes IOS, CME files, AND CUE files, all in one package.

2. IOS separately, CME zip file separately, and CUE file separately.

3. NOT able to download IOS AND CME files together, without CUE files.

I guess Im trying to figure out how to upgrade BOTH the IOS AND CME at the same time, via CCA?

I can see how you would do CUE, since it can be downloaded separately, but getting both the IOS and CME together in one package, without CUE seems to not be possible. Any ideas?

All, I guess I have been confused somewhat, but now I think Im on the right track. I have upgraded the IOS on this UC520, but I didnt realize that by upgrading the IOS, I was ALSO upgrading the CME. For some reason, I thought these were separate, maybecause of the phone loads, etc. Anyway, I think Im clearer on this now. Thanks.

No sir as you noted IOS and CME are one thing.