cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus VS. 6513 with sup 720

bauti1428
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody here has experience with Nexus 7018? We are planning to get one for our data center. It will be our core and distribution. I was told that this box is so powerful, I don't need to have a separate distribution to our core. We currently have a 6509 as our distribution and 6513 sup2 server farm. I'm also looking for a nice picture of a nexus 7000 series and how they did the cable management on it. I will appreciate any answers. Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

Thank you for the response. I'm actually looking for a picture of a nexus switch that is on a data center already in place. Just to give us an idea on the cable management. But I think we have it figure out.

I've seen some pictures in a magazine before but I don't have it anymore. I found this on a google image search. http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05R3eGD8TL8gI/340x.jpg

that was a 10 slot nexus. looking for the 18 slot but it's hard. I guess we just have to come up with something on our end and hopefully take a picture my self and post it somewhere. :-) Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card