cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Border Element and Firewall Transversal.

aherraez77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I want to use a CUBE for videoconferences over Internet. Our Firewall suports AGL to open port with pinholes when there is a call.

My question is if the CUBE suports this method for Firewall transversal and if I need to do some configuration in CUBE.

Other question is if cisco have support for the H.460 or what is the recommended option por h.323 nat/fw transversal

Thanks you

Antonio

2 Replies 2

Hi Antonio,

CUBE does not currently support H.460, but it's something the developers are looking into.

hth,

nick

gsroberts
Level 1
Level 1

Antonio,

From what I understand, CUBE should support what you just described (ALG/pinhole process in your firewall)--even though it's not H.460 compliant.

If you can't make CUBE work with your firewall, and opt for an H.460 complaint solution, then you might consider Polycom's V2IU and Tandberg's Expressway solutions. Both claim H.460 compliance.

If H.460 is not a determining factor--and you can't get CUBE working with your firewall, then you might also look into Direct Packet's STNS product offering.

Greg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: