Event Source: CiscoUnity_ConvSub

Event Category: Network

Event ID: 1000

Date: 1/20/2009

Time: 8:24:24 AM

User: N/A

Computer: xxxxxxxxx

Description:

An unexpected error has occured while a subscriber is on the phone with Unity. This can potentially result in the subscriber hearing the failsafe conversation. Technical details are - CAvSValidateID::ValidateSubType returned [0x80004005] on line 658 of file H:\views\CUESB1_view\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\SubSignIn.cpp.

2 Replies 2

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This error could be the result of a multitude of issues.

If it's still occurring, I'd suggest you enable the Conversation mAcro traces in UDT to try to get a better idea of what's going on.

I hope this helps.

mhansen
Level 4
Level 4

I just fixed this issue for a customer of mine. The problem was related to the domain controller that unity was trying to use. I opened the DC/GC reconnect tool and saw that it was not connecting to the correct domain controller, it was in fact, trying to connect to a DC at a different site (because they didnt have the subnets and sites configured correctly in AD). I just manually set the unity server to use the DC's that were located at the same site as the unity server and forced a re-sync.

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: