Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR reports time is off

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Can one of you enlighten me as to where i would change the time that affects cdr reporting. Our reports are off by 1 hour, when clocks where set back, for some reason, somewhere the timestamp did not get changed. any help is appreciated.

11 Replies 11

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

what is the call manager version?

Also, are the current reports showing different time, could you elaborate it more.

Thanks!

VIRENDER,

cm 5.0. yes the reports we run, through 3rd party vendor all show off 1 hour. like time did not go back 1 hour in october. call manager time shows normal, called 3rd party vendor and we pulled data being sent from cm and all are off 1 hour.

Could you paste a sample record here?

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm having this same issue. Were you able to find the cause and solution?

Thanks

As I was answered once: "Datetime in table CallDetailRecord (CDR database) always is GMT."

really.... good to know! Thanks

Was it your problem or not?

Actually...no. When I export my CDR's to a text file and import them to Excel and use the time cipher:

(B2-21600)/86400+DATE(1970,1,1)

It's off one hour. Behind one hour to be exact. The 21600 is supposed to set it to Central Standard Time, which I'm in. However, I have to set my cipher to 18000, which is Eastern Time, to get the accurate time stamp. So, my CDR's are actually being stamped as though it's set as Mountain Time, and of course I have my CUCM's set as Central Standard (-6:00).

What version of CUCM are you using?

6.1.3.1000-16

I had a sort of this problem on my CCM 4.2(3). I'm in Kiev (+2). On Win2k where CCM is installed time zone was "Athens, Istanbul, Minsk +2" but in CCM in Date/Time Groups it was also set to GMT+2 but "GMT +2 Helsnki, Riga, Tallin". Although both time zones were GMT +2 they gave me a difference of 1 hour

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: