4.x to 6.x/7.x Personal Directory

Unanswered Question
Jan 20th, 2009

As the this service now works differently in that it's in the directories feature, do the entries a user has in 4.x get migrated to 6.x/7.x or are they all lost. This also includes if we use the auto-login workaround by setting personal directory up in services again.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Tue, 01/20/2009 - 16:20

Can you post the "auto login work around" link/solution? I have not been able to find the parameters that need to be defined for the service.

balukr Wed, 04/07/2010 - 12:52

Did this work for you ? I have the same issue it is prompting for PIN  instead of logging in automatically, we have CM 7.1.3 SU2.

Any help would be  appreciated.

triandi_sugiharto Wed, 09/15/2010 - 21:05

Hi Billy,

I want to ask you something. How to automatically add access code to contacts in Personal Directory when i transfer the contacts from Windows Address Book ke Personal Directory? Because to dial out to PSTN, i have to press access code first. I'm using Address Book Synchronizer from CUCM 8.0(2) pluggins.

billybjo1 Tue, 01/27/2009 - 04:35

Well really it shouldn't be lost from what I assume is merely moving the same phone on the same system. I know in version 4 it was possible to extract the info directly from the SQL DB (for migration purposes etc), but I don't know how you would do such a thing in 6.x

This Discussion