cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4.x to 6.x/7.x Personal Directory

billybjo1
Level 3
Level 3

As the this service now works differently in that it's in the directories feature, do the entries a user has in 4.x get migrated to 6.x/7.x or are they all lost. This also includes if we use the auto-login workaround by setting personal directory up in services again.

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you post the "auto login work around" link/solution? I have not been able to find the parameters that need to be defined for the service.

create this service:

http://x.x.x.x:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?

It needs 3 params:

name

pin

userid

in the name field use "SEPxxxxxxxxxxxx" of the users phone.

Works fine for us on 6.x & 7.x

Is it way to disable Personal Directory on the phone?

Does this work for v7.1? I just get presented with the login. Do we need the question mark? If I type the URL at a browser http://x.x.x.x:8080/ccmpd/pdCheckLogin.do?userid=jdoe&pin=12345&name=SEPxxxxxxxxx I get the XML for the login screen.

Did this work for you ? I have the same issue it is prompting for PIN  instead of logging in automatically, we have CM 7.1.3 SU2.

Any help would be  appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Billy,

I want to ask you something. How to automatically add access code to contacts in Personal Directory when i transfer the contacts from Windows Address Book ke Personal Directory? Because to dial out to PSTN, i have to press access code first. I'm using Address Book Synchronizer from CUCM 8.0(2) pluggins.

Thanks.

julio
Level 1
Level 1

is there a way to retrieve the personal directory. I have a user that moved from one location and kept his same phone, but when he plugged into the new location (on the same network, same switch, he lost all his personal directory.) Is there a way to retrieve it?

Well really it shouldn't be lost from what I assume is merely moving the same phone on the same system. I know in version 4 it was possible to extract the info directly from the SQL DB (for migration purposes etc), but I don't know how you would do such a thing in 6.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: