cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 configuring Autoattendant. I have a trouble.

pavelsh_ucs
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured auto-attendant in Unity 5.0

Just FYI basic troubleshoot...

1) Configured CTI route-point 70555 in CUCM 6.1

2) Configured Call handler in Unity with the number 70555 and name aa

3) Recorded the .wav in 70555 profile

4) Create forwarding rules in which specified 70555 DN number and forword the call to call-handler aa

Now if i am doing a testing while dialing the 70555 number from the ip phone what happens is:

I am getting the prompt "Sorry""Then my recorded message""is not available"

Please help what is the next step.

6 Replies 6

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pavel,

Sounds like the call routing rule you have set is configured for "send to greeting" for call-handler aa. Have you confirmed that you recorded the call-handler aa's greeting under the "Greetings" menu on the call handler, and not mistakingly recorded the greeting on the main profile page as the recorded name?

Brad

Yes. You right!

I record my message in the Greeting menu.

Now I listen

"Sorry, Example administrator unavailable...."

Please, How I can setup Autoattendant on Cisco Unity for all _CUCM_ users?

I havn't ipcxx (CRA). But I need for autoattendant.

does the call handler has a valid owner and message recipient??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes. It's help me.

I have one only question.

I want to dial any cucm extension during greeting. Now I dial to extension with unity mailbox only. If I dial to extension without unity mailbox I listen 'I did not recognise that ... '

How I can allow to dial all extensions?

How I can to redirect

you need to configure a caller input set to a call system transfer, only that recognizes ANY number dialed. anything else only recognizes what's defined on Unity with a DN

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Pavel,

Just to add a note to the good tips from Java.Have a look at the following on how to set up the Call Handler (lock a key to the Caller System Transfer) in Unity to allow callers to Transfer to non-subscribers;

Setting Up System Transfers

In your organization, you may find that callers want to be able to dial numbers that are not typically listed in directory assistance. For example, subscribers and outsider callers may find it convenient to be able to call Cisco Unity and transfer from the Opening Greeting or another call handler to a lobby extension, conference room extension, or an extension assigned to someone in the organization who is not a Cisco Unity subscriber, such as an employee who is visiting from another site and is using a guest office.

You can route callers to one of two "system transfer" conversations, both of which offer callers the ability to transfer to numbers that are not associated with Cisco Unity subscribers:

You can route callers to either system transfer conversation in several ways, including: Caller System Transfer, This conversation prompts callers to enter the number that they want to transfer to.

By offering a system transfer as a "one-key dialing" option. You can specify either system transfer (on the Caller Input page for any call handler or subscriber greeting) as the action that Cisco Unity performs when a caller presses a particular key during the greeting.

For example, to allow all callers to transfer to a lobby phone, guest office, or a conference room from the Opening Greeting, you could specify that Cisco Unity will offer Caller System Transfers when callers press 3.

Call Management > Call Handlers > Caller Input Page

Action Indicate the action that Cisco Unity performs after a caller presses the corresponding key.

Send Caller To - Cisco Unity sends the call to the destination that you select:

Caller System Transfer - Sends the call to a conversation that allows callers to transfer to a number that they specify. For example, callers may want to dial a lobby or conference room phone that is not associated with a Cisco Unity subscriber. Cisco Unity performs the transfer only when the CS_Default_System_Transfer restriction table permits it.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: