Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM cannot reset phones or make changes

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I have an existing three server cucm cluster 6.1.2

I am unalbe to make any changes to phones, and unable to reset phones. This has worked fine for the last few months.

The license limit was nearly at capacity, so I added 100 DLU's. I was 24 DLU's from the limit, so not sure if that matters. Any suggestions? Replication is showing fine in RTMT, and no other errors are reporting.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

any error messages when you try to make changes??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Actually, yes.

When I try reset a phone, the second small browser window pops up to Reset, Restart or Close the window. After I select Reset then Close, I get a Runtime Error.

Also, when a co-worker logins in to the admin page his fonts will change randomly as he browses.

I assumed this was all related to a windows hotfix pushed to our PC's over the weekend.

first thing i would try would be restart Tomcat to get the CCMadmin right

HTH

java

HTH

java

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Also use RTMT to check the change notification in queue. I'm suspecting this is a "change notification" issue.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com/

Where in RTMT would I look for this notification?

Michael,

You are correct. I contacted TAC and it appears to be a fairly common bug on 6.1.2.

I had to restart CM service on all servers as a work around, but will be upgrading to 6.1.3 shortly to correct.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: