cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 6.x Admin page hangs with loading, please wait...

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Any one seen the UCM admin page hang with loading, please wait...

I am seeing this trying to add or update a 7941,42,45,61,62,65,71,75 Phone. 7940 or 7960s add / update just fine.

Ive tired from multiple systems & multiple browsers with no luck...

Ive blown away the box and started from scratch to have the same issue!!

This is running 6.13

Ive opened a tac case and I am waiting to hear back...

Im going to reload the box once again (box is not in production) and just try to add a phone without doing ANY other configuration (ie no device pools, search spaces)

Again 7960s 7940 the page comes back almost in an instant... The other models the page will sit there displaying loading, please wait and eventualy time out to a blank page...

The hardware is a MCS-7845-H2 or H3

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Mmm if it same version, same server, do you have any problems with Virtual Memory or I/O in RTMT ?

which case number?

try

utils service restart Cisco Tomcat

Same issue, no change... Im going to reload on a new box and see what happens...

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Some times its the simple things that get you...

I started playing with the phone firmware, an noticed itw as taking 20 minutes to grab the file from the ftp server...

I checked my speed & Duplex settings, swith was set to 1000 full server to 100 full, I set the switch to 100/ full and guess what the problem is fixed. The ftp loaded in seconds as well...

Talk about strange one...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: