cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

auto attendant - IVR -CME/CUE

pbogaerts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have a question about the following, i have a customer and he wants that he has an IVR like 1 menu choose language (1 - 2 -3) - then under these menus he wants a submenu like 1 - HR and 2 - Payroll under these submenus he wants other submenus for 1) HR ... for 2)HRxxxx and 3) for HRyyy same for pay roll is this possible with a script I see that I have just the possibility to make one submenu but thereunder it is not possible, I'm new with the script.

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, this is possible. After creating the first menu, drag another Menu step to the branch for the appropriate choice. For example, create a menu with options 1, 2, and 3. Then drag another Menu step to option 1. This menu may have options 1 and 2. You can then drag another Menu step to option 1 and so on.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon, i will give it a try.

glenn.white
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Brandon's answer is correct but sometimes the bigger scripts can become unwieldy.

If the script is going to become complicated you could always reference different scripts - pop a statement in that says if a user selects option 2 for 'Business A' call 'bus_a.aef' and so on.

Obviously you don't want a lot of these scripts but if you find that a single script is too much, use another.

Hope this hasn't confused the you,

Glenn

Do I need IVR license (FL-CUE-IVR-2) to use IVR on NME-CUE (Included: FL-CUE-NR-PORT-2)?

Yes, if you want to use IVR functionality, you will need to purchase the feature license. Each license will enable to IVR sessions.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

"You do not need to purchase IVR session licenses if you are only planning on using voicemail and auto attendant with basic IVR applications. IVR session licenses are only required if your application contains advanced IVR features such as email, fax, database access or VXML scripts. "

Ref: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_2/rel_notes/rel_notes72.html

Regards,

Cumhur

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: