IPCCX 4.0

Unanswered Question
Jan 21st, 2009

Hello,

I have an IPCC Express 4.0 setup in a lab environment. IPCC was originally configured to authenticate to another CCM cluster other than the cluster in my lab with a different ip address scheme. I have changed the ip address on the IPCC server but since I've made the change, I cannot get into App Admin to change the CTI provider, etc because LDAP authentication is failing. Does anyone know how I can change/reset this info in IPCCX without having to rebuild it? Possibly re-run the original configuration setup???

Thanks,

Glenn

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 01/21/2009 - 17:19

There is a way of doing this within the serviceability tool by setting the setup type to initial install. It will then re-run the initial configuration pages. I would recommend doing this with TAC assistance though.

glenn.martindel... Thu, 01/22/2009 - 07:44

Do you have more info on how to do this? It is in a lab so I'm not that concerned if it blows up.

Thanks,

Glenn

Chad Stachowicz Thu, 01/22/2009 - 12:29

Glenn,

Start->Run-> type cet

that is the tool that does it, there is a flag in there that allows you to set the server back to initial setup. I dont have a uccx server near me, but its in there somewhere.

Cheers!

Chad

Jonathan Schulenberg Thu, 01/22/2009 - 13:46

1. Start > Run > "cet" as Chad said.

2. Select the com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig object from the list on the left.

3. Highlight the only row that appears on the right, right click, and select Modify.

4. Select the second tab in the window that opens (com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig)..

5. Change the Setup State value to "FRESH_INSTALL"

6. Click Apply, Ok, and close out of cet.

7. Open the appadmin interface and log in with the default credentials.

glenn.martindel... Tue, 01/27/2009 - 08:00

Thanks for the reply. I get an error that the file cannot be found when I type "cet" I can search fro files named "cet" but get prompted for what application to use when I try to run them.

abdul ilyas Tue, 01/27/2009 - 08:40

cet.bat is a batch file normally found in

C:\Program Files\wfavvid

you just have to click/double-click it to run.

ecornwell Fri, 02/20/2009 - 06:19

Can someone post the contents of cet.bat? With it being a .bat file, we should be able to create our own.

Actions

This Discussion