Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Installation Error

Mhon Baul
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

I got problem installing my new lms 3.1 in solaris 10. When I tried to select the options wether its typical or custom install, I always get this error. Attach here is the error i get upon installation. Hope you can help me with my problem. Thanks in advanced!

mhon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming the DVD is locally mounted, it looks like you either have a bad DVD, or bad drive. If you have copied the contents, or this is a network-mounted DVD, then you should try installing LMS from local media.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming the DVD is locally mounted, it looks like you either have a bad DVD, or bad drive. If you have copied the contents, or this is a network-mounted DVD, then you should try installing LMS from local media.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The DVD is locally mounted. Is it possible that i have a bad hard drive or dvd? How did you know that based from the logs? thanks!

You're missing critical files. On read-only media, if expected files are missing, that typically points to bad media, or a bad drive.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco