Views
Helpful
Replies

redirection problem

dot10000000000
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have a peculiar sitution with my deployment.

I am using a 7606 routeras a distribution router. when i do redirection on the tunnel, only one service seems to work. for exam if i redicrect on the wan with wccp service 61 and 62 on the wan, only one of them is redirected, the other shows as bypassed traffic. The funny thing is 150 packets are redirected for service 61, 150 packets will also be seen by service 62 as bypassed. no matter what combinationas i use, it is the same. one service increases and he other is bypassed and the value are always the same. I have attached the version of ios on the 7606 to this.

This same set up was working on the 7200 router that was being used before.

Regards

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

wrong forum.

Try the routing switching forum.

G.

nchidamb
Level 1
Level 1

When you say 'redirection on the tunnel ' which tunnel are you mentioning about? Can send 'show ip wccp ' do you see 'Service ID 61 and 62 ' having clients?

Are you seeing packets incrementing for CEF/Fast/Proces switched packets incrementing?

Do you have any re-direct lists configured that will prevent packets getting redirected to WAE?

thanks

Nat

i have sorted out the problem. It had to do with the way traffic is been routed. found out they changed their topology and i wasnt aware.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: