Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 7x User Template

How do I set Phone Password on the default user template (Voice Mail User Template). In Unity there is an option to set "Phone Password for new subscribers" on the Default Subscriber template. Where is this functionality in CUC 7x ?

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

In the Unity Connection SA page, select the User template you want to work with. Go to Edit - Change password. Select Voice Mail password. Change the new password, confirm, and then Save. Any user created with this user template will get the same password. Make sure you also have the "Set for Self-enrollment at Next Login" checked on the User Template Basic page.

Ginger

I am using LDAP authentication; so pswd setting is greyed out. Users tried their AD passwords, but did not work. My workaround was to go to Bulk Edit Utility and set common pswd for all, but this is not best way. Looking for way to set on the template itself. thks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: