cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Upgrade

srosenthal
Level 4
Level 4

Do I need to order a CD with the version of ACS that I want to upgrade to, or is it something I can download? I am currently running 4.0 and want to upgrade to 4.2.

Thanx

2 Replies 2

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Depending on the ACS version from which you upgrade, you can take different paths for upgrading to ACS SE 4.2. You only can upgrade to ACS 4.2 from ACS version 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.3.3 or 4.0, if you have first upgraded to ACS 4.1

You can use the ACS upgrade mechanism to upgrade from ACS SE 3.3.3, 3.3.4, 4.0.1 to ACS SE 4.1.1.24. This section describes the procedure for performing a full upgrade from ACS SE 3.3.3 to ACS SE 4.1. using the upgrade package mechanism. For upgrading procedure click this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_solution_engine/4.2/installation/guide/solution_engine/upgap.html#wp1120037

I understand the migration path. What I cannot find is the recommended files listed in the document to perform the upgrade. I cannot find the CSCsh32888 patch and version 4.1.1.24 as noted.

Seth