cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI on CUCM 6.1.2 integrated with Unity 5.0(1)

m.summers
Level 1
Level 1

I am have an extremely intermittent issue with the MWI on the cisco phone ie red lamp/envelope

does not appear until upto 24 hrs after message left on unity ( voicemail only ).There are 289 subscribers on the system and the issue has only been reported by a small no of users of which the phone itself has been eliminated as a cause.Has anyone had similar problems and if so can they provide a way forward before I raise a TAC case.

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

MWI has always been a bugger of a time, and I know there is some specific ES's that TAC holds regarding MWI. I would actually start by raising a TAC Case as they will probably give you an ES for whatever your MWI issue is. Also I assume you have tried a manual resync, when you resync does it fix those broken users?

Chad

Chad - The users are not broken it is just the occasional message that takes a long amount of time ie a user could take messages in the morning and afternoon which indicate immediately and then another message indicates the next day that was left the previous day at midday.I am going to punt this into Cisco TAC- cheers

Hi there,

Did you guys have any success in solving this issue?

We have a CUCM at version 6.X and experience the same problem but generally only after the CM has been up for 60+ days.

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris - As it was nearly two years

ago I cannot remember what the res

olution was , and I only tend to save notes for up to a year so have nothing to refer back too.

Thanks for your reply Michael, sorry I had totally overlooked the dates the original discussion was posted.

Oddly, after spending a fair while looking at this yesterday, the RTMT showed pretty high CPU use on the UCM which eventually turned out to be down to a backup hanging mid-way through. In the end, a restart of the DR services fixed the problem for us on this occasion!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: