CCDA

Unanswered Question
Jan 22nd, 2009

About to start studying for the CCDA. Has anyone used the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions v2.0 (Exam 640-863) Express Guide in the Partner Central section and found it useful?

Thanks

Jerry

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
johnlloyd_13 Sat, 02/07/2009 - 22:54

i've read on other forums that the book by diane teare for CCDA DESGN exam is really good and was heavily suggested. the other one is from anthony bruno. i got a copy of d. tear's book and the full title is:

Authorized Self-Study Guide

Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) 2nd ed

csanche2 Mon, 02/16/2009 - 21:15

If you want a book...

There are two recent Cisco Press Books for CCDA, and I have recently compared both:

1)

Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)

Second Edition

Diane Teare

2)

CCDA Official Exam Certification Guide

Thrid Edition

Anthony Bruno

Steve Jordan

Both are good and I was difficult for me to decide which of them to purchase the printed book

The first book from Diane Teare has a better structure and more comprehensive explanation of all topics, it has more detail and it is very useful as a reference after your exam is passed.

Slater1601 Thu, 04/02/2009 - 09:21

I wish I had read this post before studying with the third edition by A Bruno and taking my test this morning. You state that Diane's book has better comprehensive explanations and structure which is EXACTLY where the other book failed on me. I know Anthony's book front to back and failed my test with a pathetic score. I'm going to order Diane's book and try again.

Actions

This Discussion