Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN

omarb7979
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

i need to connect 3 or 4 branches to the headoffice we need to make the connection through the VPN and using a DSL technique, anybody can help me ? i need DSL modem support VPN and no need for the wireless in the device

8 Replies 8

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

What will your HeadOffice device be? if all the branches will have DSL then they will use dynamic ip address and you need to configure dynamic lan to lan on your head office but what will it be?

Dear Sir,

Thx for your reply,

In our HeadOffice we will put device from Cisco 1800 series and we will use the technologie DSL over telephone line.

In the other Branches we will use device from Cisco 800 series also supporting the DSL over telephone line and we need to connect these branches through the VPN.

what's your suggestion ? which devices from each series can we use ?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Eng.Omar Bakhache

Hi Omar,

So we are telling here that both the Head office and the branch offices will have dynamic ip addresses? that complicates things, you would typically use the head office or the Hub with a static ip address

Dear Sir,

I need the best solution to do this,

if we need static IP for the headoffice no rpoblem we can do this just i need the best solution please,

Thank youh

Dear sir,

I have to choose from Cisco 1800 series and not from 2500 series !

The configuration does not change from 1800 do 2500 routers, IOS is the same for all small platforms

oK THX FOR YOUR HELP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card