Level 1

I have an FXO port on and mgcp gateway

cannot see why phone wont ring

debug ouput attched

any help will be appreciated

debug voice ccapi inout

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This looks like you either don't know what you're running, or your dial peers are out of order.

The debugs show you're not using MGCP for this call. You hit incoming dial peer 1212 and go out dial peer 2301.

My guess is that your pots dial peer with port 1/0 is above the MGCP created dial peer 999010, and you're hitting this dial peer instead.

Also, whatever session target you've defined for 2301 probably is not reachable or does not exist.

Try deleting dial peer 1212 and trying again.

hth,

nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Call comes in fine, why don't you try an h.323 setup that will allow you to get CLID on the line.

i switched to mgcp because it wasnt working

this is what the h.323 looked like

voice-port 1/0

timing hookflash-out 50

connection plar opx 2301

description POTS 212-686-7676

station-id name Outside Caller

station-id number 2126867676

what does the FXOLS_GUARD_OUT mean in the voice call summary

thanks

This looks like you either don't know what you're running, or your dial peers are out of order.

The debugs show you're not using MGCP for this call. You hit incoming dial peer 1212 and go out dial peer 2301.

My guess is that your pots dial peer with port 1/0 is above the MGCP created dial peer 999010, and you're hitting this dial peer instead.

Also, whatever session target you've defined for 2301 probably is not reachable or does not exist.

Try deleting dial peer 1212 and trying again.

hth,

nick

That was it

worked afer the dial peers were deleted

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: