Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console transfer issues

clougher01
Level 1
Level 1

Howdy,

Guys i'm having an issue with the above application device. Intermittently its having an issue transferring calls.

Ran a detailed trace and no errors found. No errors on Console either. Just wont transfer the odd call.

I've gone through the cisco install guide and everything looks ok.

Any ideas on troubleshooting this?

12 Replies 12

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Try to increase the ' Maximum Number of Calls*' at the phone line configuration.

This is already set for 4000.

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of CUCM? I have some odd issues in CUCM 7.x and AC. If I transfer from the console, the caller ID shows up on the target phone. But if the operator answered the call with her phone, and hit transfer, the the target phone displays the AC line x number.

Parked Calls will not display also in the AC software. bah!

CUCM 6.1.2.1000

i had a similar problem and fixed it by editing the hosts file and lmosts file manually on the pc. something like windows/system32/drivers/etc....open and edit those files to only containt the IPs and hostnames of your servers. this does the name resolution statically on the machine, there are known issues with reliance on DNS has caused latency and failed calls.

Everything is already setup with ip's and not dns names so not sure thats relevant..

I understand. We thought the same thing. Only when we edited the Hosts and LMhosts files on the AC computer did this exact same issue go away. We cleared out those files so they only contained the IP and Hostnames of all UC manager servers. But i am sure you tried that already since you are still working the issue.

kifleak19
Level 1
Level 1

hi there, i do have similar issue, but if i try twice or thrice it goes through. did you manage to resolve?

No i have raised a tac case and waiting for Cisco to resolve..

I have the same issues.... news from TAC?

Yeah upgrade Call Manager. Not very helpful.

Has anyone had any more experience with this? We have a couple people that use the software and they've been having problems. I found an error in the log file:

160[ACTelephonyDispatcher0]06/22 13:56:19.927 ERROR ACTelephonyDispatcher0 >>> ACClientCall.getRedirectErrName() -> code[0] + desc[Failed_Transfer_Internal_Error].

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: