Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC EXPRESS LICENSE HELP

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends.

I want to know the meaning of this , my client is having this many license info. what that means

Package: IPCC Express Premium

IVR Port(s): 300

IPCC Express Premium Seat(s): 505

IPCC Express Maximum Agents: 300

premium seats 505 means, 505 agent can log at a time? what is the meaning of that? pls explain.

regards

esa

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I am not sure how you got 505 seats, either the license file was messed up or you uploaded it few times.

The max agents an UCCX system can have is 300.

You are authorized for 505.

Chris

Hi I have attached the screen shot of license. pls explain why it is 505. I know maxium is 300 for ipcc exp. pls gothrough the screen shot and explain.

regards

esa

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

For sure 505 not number of agents, as IPCC Express Max agents number is 300.

May be this is the version 5.0.5

There is no UCCX version 5.0.5, he clearly said what it says.

Hostly I would not make a big deal out of this as you have more than maximum agents, I believe it's possible as you can upload the same file over and over with the usage of cet tool and it will just keep on adding the count, I did not think it would let you go beyond the max 300, as there would be some logic in the software to prevent it, but seems like there isn't.

Chris

Hi Chris. I have attached the screen shot of the license for ipcc exp, pls look into it and let me know your comment.

Regards

Esa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: