- Silver, 250 points or more
I'm hoping to get some help to confirm what I need to get a PIMG integration working with our Hicom 300 E and Connection 7.
What we currently have:
-HiCom 300 E
-analog ports to 2x12port dialogic card
-7835 Unity 4.0(4?) housing above card
-using DTMF for MWI (no additional cables or boxes)
We'd like to integrate this PBX with Unity Connection. What I'm confused about is this:
- can I do this with an analog integration?
- can I do this with the existing analog ports?
- do I still need SMDI?
- do I need a vendor PIMG unit ontop of the Cisco PIMG unit? IE (PIMG80LS)
- do I need those SLMO ports on the HiCom?
The documentation is not very clear to me unfortunately.
There are two HiCom 300 E documents, one that points to an analog integration for (European) and one for digital integration for (North American).
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.