Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator issue

Hi,

Running UCM 6.1.2.

I installed IPCommunicator but i am unable to do meet me conferencing and also i am not able to access user page also ex:https://x.x.x.x/ccmuser

Please help me out!!

Regards,

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you give more details.

Are you saying you are unable to do meet-me on the ip communicator? What happens when you try to access the user page?

Please rate all useful posts

Hi,

Thanks for u r response.

Whenever i click meet-me option on my softphone it will not intiate any conference.If i do from my normal 7942 ip phone it works fine.

When i access user page(softphone), if enter user id and password,it will not show any error message but again it prompts for user id and password.But i acn able to access normal IPPhone(7942) user page.

Regards,

Hi,

To setup meet me, you need to first of all have initiated it by dialling the meet me number on the initator's phone. You will then need to dial the meet-me number fromt he soft phone.

Secondly, the use page does not have anything to do with phone. Just ensure the user have a valid telephone number in their user page.

Please rate all useful posts

make sure the IPC is not configured for low bandwidth, it will cause it to use G729 and SW CFB only supports G711

also as noted by Deji make sure you're using meet-me properly

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: