Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DHCP address leases in CUCM 7x

I'm using CUCM 7.0 appliance as DHCP for phones only. Where or how do I find out number of phone clients that have leases?

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Under OS administration DHCP options?

that is where i thought it should be, but is not. i have CUCM BE 7.0(1). Can you point me further? I am looking under OS administration. I even went to the Linux command line, but do not see anyway to get a list of "current leases" like you would in a Windows DHCP type server. I do not think CUCM has this functionality. Can you confirm? Thank you.

i already have DHCP running smoothly. thks though for document, already have this. My customer had old CCM 3.3x with DHCP. On the windows box, it showed the current leases. I do not see this functionality on the newly installed CUCM 7.0(1) Linux appliance. DHCP works well; but I do not think CUCM has that capability. I even went into RTMT, but found no counters for the number of current leases. Can you confirm if this is info is avail on CUCM 7x? thks

AFAIK it's the same as with 6.X, there is no interface which shows you the info as a windows server would do (device, IP, lease, etc). well, simply there is no interface, plenty of guys would appreciate even a ugly interface but nothing gives out that data

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thks, that is what i thought, but wanted to get other feedback. once again, thk u