Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS Desktop - Subsequent Transfer

rajan-sbc
Level 1
Level 1

CVP 4, IPCCE 7.1.X CCM 5.X

Using a CTI route point we could pass the PV variables to another skill group -if the receiving agent is on the same PG.

With a route pattern using H225 gatekeeper controlled trunk we are not able to pass the PV variables. Has anybody done this and what is the best way to accomplish this? Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Is the CTIOS Desktop custom, or out of the box? Have you verified that the PG is running the latest JTAPI plug-in from the CallManager?

That doesn't surprise me. The second call seems like a new call at the agent's desktop. The route point is associated with the ICM JTAPI user and keeps continuity, so that the PVs can be propagated.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Regards,

Geoff

As is normal in UCCE, if you want continuity between PGs you will have to use a translation route to get the call across to the second PG. This is the theory - but I have not done exactly this myself in a CVP set up with two CUCMs. Should be interesting.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: