Views
Helpful
Replies

Call not completed

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer is with following problem: In Site A He have the CCM version 4.1.2 and Site B He have the CCM version 3.1.3. There is a communication by trunk site A to Site B. When the call is originate A for B it's Ok, the call is completed normally. When the call is originate B for A the phone ring but there is not audio, after 8 seconds the call dropped. I already verifyed codec, link, route pattern, version of gateway, but, didn't found the problem. Any ideia or suggestion?

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Version 3.1 is pretty old.

Do you have ICT configured or just H.323 GWs?

If no audio and after 8 seconds call is dropped check Device Pool configuration for trunks is correct and that there is no firewall or security device between clusters

In this Topology we have ICT. We already check Device Pool and no found problem. The Customer informed that didn't change nothing securiting in the Cluster.

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

Ok i normally never trust customers ;) hehe but anyways please upload the detailed cucm trace for all servers in each cluster and let us know timestamps, calling called numbers and I can help u reading the trace.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: