cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you give me Transformation pattern example?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

I use CUCM 6.1.3.

I read help from CUCM, but I didn't understand how I can use transformation pattern. The problem is that I create Pattern for Transformation pattern and <font color=red>Calling</font> Party Transformation Mask

But what about output?? There isn't any Called

configuration. What should I do to use needed RL->RG of PRI ISDN?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

davidjani
Level 1
Level 1

From memory, transformation patterns are a cut down version of translation patterns. Try a translation pattern instead.

Otherwise create a route pattern where you can specify RL as this can also contain transform masks etc...

Jani.

Can you see this translation pattern, when I call number like *555555 I call this number with IP Phone's external mask , but not with mask that is displayed on Translation pattern.

Can you advice me how I can fix this. Earlier this scheme worked well, but now I have the issue that I displayed above.

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Attached is a Visio diagram of a scenario I made up for my lab, which may be similar to your situation (I Hope).

Here is the situation I made up.

Two departments (Marketing and Tech. Support) at XYZ company located in San Jose.

XYZ company must use the new Local Route Group feature of CUCM 7.x.

Both departments share a single gateway.

The Marketing department would like their main DID to display on the called party's phone when a call is placed from a phone in Marketing.

The Tech. Support department would like their main DID to display on the called party's phone when a call is placed from a phone in Tech Support.

I was able to get this working using the configuration from the attached Visio.

I also tested this with multiple locations to make sure that it still worked as designed. To do this I...

- Put 7011 into a Dallas_DP

- Dallas_DP points to RG_Dallas

- RG_Dallas points to a trunk to a CUCM 5.x server

- Also created a 5.5xxx Route Pattern (configured same as 6.6xxx RP)

- No other changes made

7011 calls 55004 -- 5004 rings and displays 18005557777

7001 is still able to call 66001 -- 6001 still rings and displays 18005558888

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: