cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is it possible to create VPN connection using one subnet?

dreams_as_money
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have branch connected to main office with fiber so now it connected with vlan but I want to configure IPsec for this I have to change the ip adress and add new one I mean I use one ip subnet so if I am configure IPSec I must use 2 subnet

I want to know is there any possibility without changing or using another subnet I reckon using one subnet for IPsec cause there have mobil users who come to main office without changing ip address my question is: may I use one subnet for IPSec connection or is there any possibility for this without adding another subnet

Thanks a lot

1 Reply 1

k.poplitz
Level 3
Level 3

Creating a VPN topology involves specifying the devices and the networks that make up the site-to-site VPN. You define the devices and their roles (such as hub, spoke, peer), the VPN interfaces that are the source and destination endpoints of the VPN tunnel, and the protected networks that will be secured by the tunnel. You can create hub-and-spoke, point-to-point, or full mesh topologies. When you create a VPN topology, you assign to it the IPsec technology with which a predefined set of policies is associated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card