cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No srst attribute in CDR

pgamage
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I don't see the ip-pbx-mode = srst attribute in CDR even when phones make calls in SRST mode.

also want to know how to stop generating CDR when the gateway is not in SRST mode.

Any help highly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

If the WAN link fails, phones fall back to Cisco Unified SRST or Cisco Unified CME in SRST fallback mode. When the phones register to the Cisco Unified SRST router, the router generates call records with the ip-pbx-mode value reported as either "cme" or "srst" in the stop records for all calls using SCCP.

For Cisco Unified CME in SRST fallback mode, IP phones that automatically learn their configuration from Cisco Unified Communications Manager during fallback are reported as "srst." If an IP phone is manually configured in Cisco Unified CME, the ip-pbx-mode is reported as "cme."

IP PBX Mode Attribute for SRST Mode:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cdr/developer/guide/cdrdefs.html#wp1024703

Problem is this atrribute is blank. I dont have serial link yet but I am simulating CM down scenario by unplugging the cable. I need to test this out before the cut-over which going be have serial links.