Views
Helpful
Replies

RME loading

Bruce Summers
Level 1
Level 1

After bouncing my cisco works server, I encountered this situation:

when attempting to go to RME, the various options just sit with a RED "loading"...nothing comes up...

if i go thru LMS to get to RME, and select archive config, I get license license/daemon manager is down...check license.log.

license.log merely states:

[ Tue Jan 27 16:46:07 CST 2009 ] [CS_License:LiceneServer-Thread-105] INFO com.cisco.nm.license.server.LicenseManager - Merging LicensedFeature false

Please help...

bruce

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

Hey J,

thanks...Seems that I needed to restart the LMS gui...once I did that, it loaded RME just fine...

I'll pull that pdshow this morning and take a look...I'm assuming that is part of the works CLI???

bruce

J,

the pdshow shows that the license server is/was started...So, maybe just a JAVA glitch??? RME is running fine at right now...I have seen where it takes a few secs for RME to populate when you first start it, but I have not encountered it merely sitting with the "loading" indication like that...Of course, I'm new to the product...

The error was most likely a red herring. Another process was down. The restart must have brought it up correctly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: