Views
Helpful
Replies

RME loading

Bruce Summers
Level 1
Level 1

After bouncing my cisco works server, I encountered this situation:

when attempting to go to RME, the various options just sit with a RED "loading"...nothing comes up...

if i go thru LMS to get to RME, and select archive config, I get license license/daemon manager is down...check license.log.

license.log merely states:

[ Tue Jan 27 16:46:07 CST 2009 ] [CS_License:LiceneServer-Thread-105] INFO com.cisco.nm.license.server.LicenseManager - Merging LicensedFeature false

Please help...

bruce

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

Hey J,

thanks...Seems that I needed to restart the LMS gui...once I did that, it loaded RME just fine...

I'll pull that pdshow this morning and take a look...I'm assuming that is part of the works CLI???

bruce

J,

the pdshow shows that the license server is/was started...So, maybe just a JAVA glitch??? RME is running fine at right now...I have seen where it takes a few secs for RME to populate when you first start it, but I have not encountered it merely sitting with the "loading" indication like that...Of course, I'm new to the product...

The error was most likely a red herring. Another process was down. The restart must have brought it up correctly.