Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN Bug with the tunnel - I think

oabduo983
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I think this is a bug but I need somebody to confirm...

I have two Hubs and two spokes and I'm connecting the primary hub to DMVPN cloud A, secondary hub is connected to DMVPN cloud B. each spoke has two tunnels one on cloud A and another on clod B. DMVPN works fully fine and everybody can see every body, here is the problem...

If I disconnect the HUBs and wait until the tunnel is down, and then I connect them again, the tunnel do not come up, and eigrp cannot be found in the routing table of the HUBs or spokes, now we have to go under each tunnel interface of the spokes and say shut, no shut, then it comes up!!

this is really weird and I was facing it during my CCIE study, but my instructor told be it's a bug, and I should not worry as the markers will reboot the routers after the exam... but this is not the case with the customer, customer cannot reboot the router and access it and say shut, no shut for the tunnel interfaces...

any body came across this before?

thanks and regards

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

It looks like the bug CSCse51804

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: