Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones are not able reset by publisher webadmin

In our network , there are two call manager groups ( GP1, Gp2)

There are two device pools ( DP1, DP2)

For GP1 group , active call manager is 172.16.9.1 standby 172.16.9.2 ( all ip phones belongs to DP1 device pool connected to this group)

For GP2 group , active call manager is 172.16.9.2 standby 172.16.9.1 - (all ip phones belongs to DP2 device pool connected to this group)

For all ip phones in both device pools , tftp server configured manually as 172.16.9.1 ( publisher)

I am not able to reset/change setting of phones belongs to DP1

When I changed device pool of IP phone to DP2 ( means active call manager is the subscriber ), the phone get reset first by power reset & then I am able to configure settings.

If i changed it back to DP1 pool, once the configuration loaded into the phone as usual, again i am not able to reset /change settings by call manager..

Can anyone give me some idea of what's gone wrong here !

regards,

Waruna

3 Replies 3

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same issue but inverse, that is that only phones registered with CCM Pub were able to reset/make changes.

The problems was synchronizations of the DBs so, Ionly needed to reset CCM Sub, and then all phones were able to be resetted or modified.

LEt me know if it worked to you.

Andres PAsten

Adexus S.A.

ahab
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. The only fix to reboot the CCMs and then all is good for several days to a week. Have you had any luck resolving this issue?

Thanks

Hi,

I had TAC case with Cisco . They asked me to restart the CCM (Primary)

So we rebooted both call managers & fixed the issue.

regards,

Waruna