Views
Helpful
Replies

DBreplication failure on CCM 6.0

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a single CCM 6.0.1.2000-3, and when I make changes on configuration of devices, they doesn't apply.

I've checked the RTMT and the only alert is DBreplication failure. The detail is:

On Wed Jan 28 14:10:11 CLST 2009 on node x.x.x.x. DBReplicationFailure occured . There were errors in CallManager database replication. Reason code: Number of replicates created is not correct.

I've resetted the server and the changes have become applied, but when I make new ones they doesn't apply.

I've made a utils dbreplication repair all, but it didn't provide any solution.

Any solution?

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sounds a lot like this issue:

CUCM cannot reset phones or make changes

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40^1%40%40.2cc2d12b/3#selected_message

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've solved de DBReaplication failure using some tips from another discussion (utils dbreplication stop and then reset). Now all is blue and nice on RTMT interface, but the original problem persists.

In other words, I make some changes on phone parameters, save them and then reset the phone, but nothing happens. If you send a reset to the phone, it doesn't reset. If you manually power off and on the phone, it doesn't apply the changes. Only if I restart the CCM server the changes applies.

If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

sounds a lot like this issue:

CUCM cannot reset phones or make changes

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40^1%40%40.2cc2d12b/3#selected_message

HTH

java

HTH

java

It's similar, but not the same, because:

1.- It's a CCM 6.0(1a)

2.- I don't receive a runtime error when I make a reset, it seems to work ok.

3.- The fonts doesn't change on browser like the other discussion says

4.- If I reset the server the problem persist.

TIA

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

Hi,

Because the CCM 6.0(1a) was not included on related bug, I opened a case to confirm if the upgrade to CCM 6.1(3) was the solution. They confirmed it and then applied. Now the administration is ok.

But on the upgrade to CCM 6.1(3), I needed to upgrade first to 6.1(2), and on that version the issue didnt appear. However the bug says that it also appears on 6.1(2), I continue to upgrade to 6.1(3)

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.