Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete All messages in a mail box

blittrell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

This should be an easy answer but it seems to elude me. Our Example Administrator account has 100's of messages in it. I tracked it down to some device that continually calls the wrong number then just leaves a beep in the VM(cisconnected device now).

How do I delete all the VM at once for a single mailbox?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brett,

I'm assuming you're running Exchange on-box with Unity as voice mail only solution? You can still get to OWA from the Unity server. Or, if Exchange is off-box, you can still get to OWA from on the Exchange server.

Just type in localhost/exchange this should bring up the OWA interface for you.

Brad

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Brett,

You can use Outlook Web Access to login to the mailbox just as if you were logging in with any other user. You may need to change the password in AD for EAdmin. You'll also need to note the systemid after EAdminXXXXXX (can be found on the Account tab in AD)

Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the tip but we do not have voicemail integrated with email, would this still work?

We did not buy the licenses to do this so it is not something we can add at this moment either.

Thanks

Brett

Brett,

I'm assuming you're running Exchange on-box with Unity as voice mail only solution? You can still get to OWA from the Unity server. Or, if Exchange is off-box, you can still get to OWA from on the Exchange server.

Just type in localhost/exchange this should bring up the OWA interface for you.

Brad

Hi Brad,

You assumed right, and what you suggested work perfectly. Thank you!!

Next question is this part of the standard voice-mail only license? I mean would this be ok to let other use or is it only suppose to be used for stuff like this where the admin needs to delete messages?

Thanks

Purely for administrative access if you are not running unified messaging with the proper licensing since users are unaware of AD accounts with a voice mail only solution. These mailboxes are not tied to their actual corporate email accounts.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Brad

Hi guys I need a help.

I need cleared voicemail from user,by useradmin it's possible?

I use Unity Connection, 7.1, and not integrated with Exchange.

see details

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3186049#3186049

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: