cme caller id

Unanswered Question
Jan 28th, 2009

I have fxo ports plar to autoattendant. Is there a way to pick up the clid and make a decision based on a specific clid that you know is coming in?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Nicholas Matthews Wed, 01/28/2009 - 11:27

There isn't a way to do this.

In theory you could have it plar to a IPCC pilot or some other script, and then that number could take care of it.

But as far as configuring something on the router to take care of this, not as far as I know. There are some IVRs and other things that you can script that would be able to better handle this, but you would still have a simple plar statement on the voiceport that points towards the IVR.

whanson Thu, 01/29/2009 - 07:24

If I am running cme, and the plar is for a cme autoattendant, is there a command in the script that allows me to look at the incoming calling number?

Nicholas Matthews Thu, 01/29/2009 - 07:37

The default CUE auto attendant will not look at this. I believe this is something that can be done with custom scripting. I'm not very familiar with custom scripting, but you can do almost anything with custom scripting as long as you have the skills :)

It should be noted that if you want TAC support, they don't support custom scripts.

This Discussion