Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Module

c01642643287
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have just finished configuring a NAC module following the instructions in the associated PDF. I seem to be having a few problems. I can ping everything on the local network apart from the default gateway. I cannot ping anything on the WAN. I have changed the default gateway adress from .3 to .4 and whatever number i use for the default gateway it doesnt ping. If any one has any ideas could thet help?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

You can follow the instruction in the following link to check your configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/installation_guide/netmodule/nacnmgsg.html#wp40796

1. Please check IP routing.

Is current WAN connection for internal users working fine?

2. What's the purpose of setting up HSRP between your gateway router and switch? I don't think it's necessary.

3. Please follow the above link to reconsider of your implementation, especially on how IP should be configured.

Thanks for the reply. This is the document that i have been working from. The network setup was configured by a third part support company before i was involved. I was wondering myself if that may be getting in the way? I have another site that mirrors this site but doesnt have HSRP. I will move the module and test it there.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: