cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VIC3-4FXS/DID Call Manager MGCP support

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Anyone know if VIC3-4FXS/DID is supported MGCP Controlled VIC Endpoint with Call Manager version?

10 Replies 10

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, it is.

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

particular call manager version/SR required?

I don't think there is a requirement. CM doesn't really know what exact kind of card it is.

Actually with MGCP Controlled Endpoints on a gateway it does have to be supported specifically in Call Manager usually but the good news is I just referenced a CM 6.1(2) and the VIC3-4FXS/DID is in the list.

Do you have a list or did you just look at the Call Manager. I am trying to figure out if a VIC3-2FXS/DID is supported in Call manager 4.2(3)SR3? Thanks in advance

No unfortunately I never was never able to find a compatibility matrix. I just saw it under the particular CM Version that I was working on at the time.

I have a TAC case opened. They are researching the version.

Just wanted to follow up on this, did you ever get a good compatibility matrix or anything for hardware to call manager software or any other good resource for this?

Hi Thomuff.

The TAC says to you what version support the VIC3-4FXS? My CCM is 4.1.x

Thanks

Peterson

I'm having working VIC3-4FXS with MGCP (IOS 12.4.24T1) and CCM 7.0.2b

MC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: