cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

All active calls drops and incoming calls reroutes to one ext

abdult3
Level 1
Level 1

All the actives call are disconnected and all the incoming calls bypasses the front desk routes to one 7941 phone and within a minute everything is back to normal. We have a CCM 6.1 with 2 PRIs and our remote office has a SIP CM Exp. I could not find any errors on the CM or the router any suggestions as to what could have caused it or where to look for errors? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

exactly what calls are dropped??

internal?

external PRI?

to CME?

from SIP?

any errors in the application log?

high CPU on the server?

high iowait?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for the response! I am reading on maintaining Call Manager 6.1. I was able to generate RTMT reports but they are too big for attachments. If its okay I can email it to you. Please let me know. Thanks!

Not saying this is it without more informaiton, but it almost sounds like the phones and gateways lost connectivity to the Call Manager for some reason or another and registered to the Gateway in SRST. It could be the SRST default-destination is set to go to that single extension when call call manager can't be contacted.. When the phones and gateways reattach to the call manager everything routes as normal.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: