Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Zone on Exported Message Tracking data from M1050

:?: :?:

Hello all, new user to this forum.

We have an M1050 reporting server. We are on 6.4.0-273. When I use message tracking, the times shown on the results screen and the message detail screens all reflect the time zone we have set on the box. However, if I export the message data to a CSV, the time stamps are all in GMT 0000. We are GMT -0500. I opened a ticket and have been told this is normal and how it works. Just wanted to double check with others to see if they see the same behavior. I often send the extracts to other IT people who want to see all the emails sent from their system and I have to always explain the time zone difference.

Please let me know if this is consistent on your systems.

1 Reply 1

Douglas Hardison
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kilbara,

The support ticket response you received is correct. The exported data will show the timestamps in GMT.

Unfortunately, there is not a workaround to adjust for different time zones at this time.

I would suggest contacting your Sales Representative and ask them to file a feature request on your behalf. If you are unsure of your Sales Rep's contact details, you can call into Technical Support and ask for their info.

-whardison