Looking for old Unity 2.x Utilities

Unanswered Question
Jan 30th, 2009

I need to upgrade a unity 2.4 system. I know it's not supported. I'd like to export any subscriber info that I could use to create the subscribers on a new Unity 7. Does anyone have Unity Full Data Export version 3 or 4? Also, there was a version 2.x of subscriber information dump which could be helpful. These are no longer available from Ciscounitytools. Does anyone still have these utilities?

TIA,

Dave

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lindborg Fri, 01/30/2009 - 09:14

You can't export from 2.x and import into 7.0 - you'll have to do a three (or maybe 4) step migration - 2.x to 3.x, upgrade from 3.x to 4.x and from 4.x to 7.x I believe - it'll be a long journey to be sure. 2.x hasn't been supported or tested in years - which is why I finally took the tools down - they were parking on a lot of space on the site.

I have archives around - if you ping me off line I can get you most of the tools you need. Frankly I'd probaby just get a CSV dump of your top level user data and import it into a Unity 7 system - doing the multiple import/export/upgrade hop seems ripe for disaster...

Actions

This Discussion