Running a CUCM cluster 6.1.2, Pub and Sub at HQ and 1 x Sub at DR site, along with CVP/ICM. The CVP/ICM platform was built for redundancy ie, A side at HQ and B side at DR site, and they operate in active/active mode. 2 x Gateways & 2 x Gatekeepers, one at each site.
I am trying to get a feel for things as to when the HQ site dissapears from the planet:
1. how long to restore/rebuild new publisher from backup
2. how long to restore/rebuild unity connection
3. things to look out for to get 200 agents back working with minimul downtime ( DR site has provision to house agents)
4. do we keep 200 odd phones registered at DR site or wait for restored Pub to configure new phones?
5. Anything else we should keep in mind?